Founded in 2019 by a small group of friends who have worked in the fashion industry for a combined duration of 50+ years, nu-in grew from a desire to create a sustainable clothing brand, both fashion forward and affordable.
Additionally to the sustainability goals we have, we also want to build the best work culture possible. We don't have an HR department so we involve the team to meet and decide on new potential team members. This keeps us close as a family and encourages diversity.
Moreover, we understand that the global pandemic has had an impact on the way we can work and we're proud that most of our units can choose to work from anywhere they like. Our team works from both office and home in different countries: Sweden, UK, Ireland, Germany and Portugal (so far).
Come join the revolution in fashion industry, because we are looking for:
STATE ROLE IN CAPS AND BOLD
- Develop Cloud (Azure, AWS or GCP) infrastructure design and setup.
- Create and maintain ETL process related documents (e.g. data lineage, data flow, mapping)
- Designing and implementing solutions to meet business requirements (e.g. bringing new data sources into the platform)
- Root cause analysis and recommendations for fixes of any defects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Experienced in data manipulation using a major programming language (Scala, Java or Python ) and SQL
- Experience in application development with experience in ETL / data pipeline development
- Detailed oriented and driven by the importance of the semantics and integrity of data
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication skills
Deadline to submit your application
Feel free to be creative in your application and express your personality! 🙂🤸♀️
Thank you for being interested in nu-in and keep choosing sustainable products.
Your team nu-in 💚